Knorr Beef Stock cubes 8 x 10g
- Add some rich taste to your dishes with Knorr Stock Cubes Beef 8 x 10g, a gluten-free stock cube that concentrates the great flavour of your beef with carefully selected herbs and spices
- Rich and tasty stock
- The UK & Ireland’s Favourite Beef Stock Cube (No wonder Knorr is the UK & Ireland’s favourite stocks brand!)
- Gluten Free
- No Added MSG and Free From Artificial Colours and Preservatives
Need a gluten free Stock Cube that gives you rich flavour for your family favourites? Use a Knorr Beef Stock Cube. All of Knorr standard stock cubes are gluten free.
Knorr gluten free Beef Stock Cubes are made with a carefully selected blend of herbs, seasonings and meat juices that delicately enhance the natural flavours of your dish.
Looking to cook a succulent restaurant quality steak at home? Why not try seasoning with a Knorr gluten free Beef Stock Cube for a richer, deeper, fuller flavour.
Salt, vegetable fats (palm, shea butter, sal butter), potato starch, sugar, beef extract (4%), yeast extract, flavourings, onion powder, caramel syrup, maltodextrin, parsley, carrots, spices (parsley roots, CELERY seeds)
|Per 100g Prepared||Per 100ml Prepared||Per 100g Unprepared||Per Serving Prepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||27 kJ||27 kJ||1234 kJ||27 kJ||1%|
|Energy (kcal)||6 kcal||7 kcal||297 kcal||7 kcal||1%|
|Fat (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||20 g||<0.5 g||1%|
|of which saturates (g)||0.3 g||0.3 g||14 g||0.3 g||2%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||23 g||<0.5 g||1%|
|of which sugars (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||5.6 g||<0.5 g||1%|
|Fibre (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||0%|
|Protein (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||5.6 g||<0.5 g||1%|
|Salt (g)||0.94 g||0.97 g||43.4 g||0.97 g||16%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)|
|1 portion = 102 g. ( Pack contains 36 portions )|
Preparation and Usage
How to use Knorr Stock Cubes:
– Dissolve the cube into 450ml of boiling water.
– Add the cube directly into the dish.
– Mix the cube with a little olive oil and rub into meat.
Store in a cool, dry place.