Ryvita Original PM
- Rye Crispbreads
- The Prince’s Countryside Fund
- Tuck into crunchy rye goodness*
- Helps maintain normal cholesterol*
- At Ryvita, we think rye is pretty special. It’s rich in fibre, low in saturated fat and is a natural source of magnesium & zinc.
- That’s why our crunchy rye breads are baked with rye, to give you an easy way to get more goodness* into your day.
- *A diet low in saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels and a diet high in rye fibre contributes to normal bowel function, as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Ryvita Crispbread is low in saturated fat and high in rye fibre.
Rye Flour, Salt, Made with 110g of Rye Flour per 100g of product
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Slice (10g)||% RI**Per Slice||% RI** Per 100g|
|(of which saturates)||0.3g||0.03g||<1%|
|(of which sugars)||2.9g||0.3g||<1%|
|**Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||–||–||–||–|
|Approximately 25 slices per pack||–||–||–||–|
- May also contain: Oats (Gluten), Wheat (Gluten), Sesame Seeds, Soya
Store in an airtight container to keep your Ryvita® fresh & crunchy! For Best Before End, Please See Side of Pack
Preparation and Usage
- To Open… simply pull & separate the ends.
- Once opened, fold them down and seal with the tape provided.
- By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Manufacturers of Crispbreads The Ryvita Co. Ltd. Biggleswade, Bedfordshire